• The KillerFrogs

2022 Football Regular Season Predictions

Volare

We're sitting on exactly 100 predictions as of the morning of gameday. Would love to add a few more before game time and put us into record territory! Get 'em in before the kick!

Volare

Alright here we go. 104 predictions this year. Good turnout! As promised I did the Price is Right thing and assumed you all overbid. Can't have everyone predicting wrong again! As always let me know if you see an error. Would like to get some media predictions added in too.

Kanr8yY.png

Volare

Final predictions with Froggy Style added. We will definitely have a winner this year! Eliminations every week from here on out. I happily volunteer as tribute to be eliminated first!

o9Ot681.png

Nick Danger

Sugar bowl is conference champion
Well yeah I know, but there's a scenario where where you could have two Big-12 teams (more than likely the two teams in the Championship game) finish in the Top 11 with one (the Conference Champ) getting the Sugar Bowl and the other getting one of the At-Large Cotton Bowl slots!

ticketfrog123

Well yeah I know, but there's a scenario where where you could have two Big-12 teams (more than likely the two teams in the Championship game) finish in the Top 11 with one (the Conference Champ) getting the Sugar Bowl and the other getting one of the At-Large Cotton Bowl slots!
Believe we had a big 12 champ outside the top 12 (sugar bowl does not care about ranking)