• The KillerFrogs

2022 Football Regular Season Predictions

Showtime Joe 2.0

The sports books have started releasing their over-under win totals for every team in the country and, as of now, the number for the Frogs is 6.5 wins with the odds for going over that number ranging from -120 to -160. What that means is that the oddsmakers believe that we're essentially a 7-5 team.

I tend to be overly optimistic in the offseason but I can't help but be stoked about Sonny and the new regime. So, I'll go with 9-3 as my prediction and hope it's not too optimistic.

Pharm Frog

The sports books have started releasing their over-under win totals for every team in the country and, as of now, the number for the Frogs is 6.5 wins with the odds for going over that number ranging from -120 to -160. What that means is that the oddsmakers believe that we're essentially a 7-5 team.

I tend to be overly optimistic in the offseason but I can't help but be stoked about Sonny and the new regime. So, I'll go with 9-3 as my prediction and hope it's not too optimistic.
I set the over/under at 1.5 for the number of couples whose relationship would survive Temptation Island 4. Under won as it should have.

TemCatFrog71

It’s time we start beating KSU and WVU who over the last few years became Gary’s other daddy. While Gary’s real daddy has left the conference to USC, we also have a shot at beating OU.

10-2 and we will see you in Arlington.
ftwfrog, not trying to be argumentative, just curious, who do you think those two losses will be to? I wish I could be as optimistic as you are. Hope you are right. Go Frogs!!!

HornyWartyToad

11-1.

Maybe Sark's old demons that reputedly have revived will continue the chaos there.
Is this just rumor mill, or is there something to it? Would hate to see that for him, but guess it wouldn't be shocking. If he really is headed down that path and doesn't get off, it would seem likely to get real ugly real quick.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Is this just rumor mill, or is there something to it? Would hate to see that for him, but guess it wouldn't be shocking. If he really is headed down that path and doesn't get off, it would seem likely to get real ugly real quick.
Half (or more) of the UT Boosters would like to see Sark gone. They hated him before last season, and they really hate him after losing at home to Kansas. An Unforgiveable Sin. His AD just brought in a well decorated and proven D-1 Coach as an "Observer" and all those who hate him would love to see him replaced with this Coach. To say he's under a great deal of stress is an understatement...

Could be just rumors from the haters, but there's precedent. I wonder if there's something in his contract that gives UT an out in the event that he falls off the wagon?

stbrab

9 - 3

I like everything the new regime has done so far…let’s see what happens on the field.

Last edited:

ftwfrog

ftwfrog, not trying to be argumentative, just curious, who do you think those two losses will be to? I wish I could be as optimistic as you are. Hope you are right. Go Frogs!!!
Non-conference 3-0

I think we go 4-0 vs KU, KSU (for once!!), Tech (although i think McGuire is a huge upgrade) and ISU.

So @ WVU, @ UT, @ Baylor & OSU and OU at home will be ballbreakers. It’s obvious Dykes can get his players up for the big games so I see us going 3-2 in those remaining games.

I put a lot of stock in the way that SMU dismantled us last year. One team showed fire, was faster and better prepared. No freaking way they had more talent but the staff knew how to use and motivate that talent.

I’ve also read concerns over our defense not being able to hold up. lol!! When was the last time our defense was anything to write home about.