• The KillerFrogs

2022 Football Regular Season Predictions

LVH

8-4.

I got to meet with Dykes for a bit and my short discussion with him has me optimistic, he really wanted this job, a lot of attention to detail, not using it as a stepping stone. He is getting a lot of people to buy in.

But until we actually see success I will remain realistic. QB is an question, and no one knows if the OL/DL will be any good. You can only go as far as those positions take you.

I think we will be able to sweep non conference play for the first time since 2017 which will give us 3 wins. And we will play better at home than we have over the last 5 years.

Iowa State lost everyone and we will beat them at home.

Kansas State is the type of team we should beat, and we will get them at home.

We will beat Texas Tech, we are in a better spot with them in terms of roster and talent.

I think we split the Oklahoma schools.

Road wins will be tough. We will beat Kansas, but WVU/Baylor/Texas will be tough.

8-4 can be good or bad depending on your view. It's an improvement, but it will have us wanting more. The question is can we become a 10 win program under this staff. Jury is still out - all comes down to QB, OL, and DL.

Purp

I think I'm going 9-3 right now bc of LVH's methodology and taking one more win from WVY/Baylor/Texas. I feel like Texas is most likely bc the team will be extra motivated to beat CGP, but I wouldn't discount Baylor as a possible win either. For some reason Western Virginia feels like the toughest away game.

Purp

I didn't remember winning in 2020. I guess that achievement went down the memory hole with the rest of that verboten year.

Putt4Purple

10-2
The defense will be much improved. The QB play will be the key. I'm going with Sonny Dikes feelings that we have our winning QB on roster now. Crossing my fingers he's correct. Go Frogs!

vicarfrog

8-4
Clear steps in the right direction...1 win over someone we were supposed to lose to...4 heartbreaking losses...major improvement but still have much learn.

Be very afraid of us in 2023!

westoverhillbilly

Do we drop from 3 to 6 in the rankings and miss out on the playoffs?
Yes, beating both OU and Texas this year won't count because the committee will say that their hearts weren't in it due to them having one foot out of our conference. And said committee will make this awful decision in our own county (in Grapevine)..

Froggish

I’ll go 7-5. I think we’ll look like a B12 contender offensively but I don’t think we have the personnel to keep from getting pushed around defensively.