• The KillerFrogs

2022 Fiesta Bowl Ticket Request

ATC Frog

How are you 4200 if the points didn’t transfer? There’s over 5,000 accounts so you’re ahead of more than a few
Unsure. I thought he said they didn’t transfer? Maybe I misheard or misremembered.

The only thing I’ve paid for through my account since inheriting the tickets is the 2022 season tickets (and associated required donation) and tickets to the game yesterday.

Edit: my dad had these tickets since about 2007 or 2008. No idea what his rank was before I took them over.

atofrog

Contributor
Only ones I ever get are reminders to download tickets and ticket upgrade info. They have my correct info but still never get any other messages.
@atofrog mentioned, if I recall, to check spam (of which the email landed for me)... try that?
Sorry to hear you are not getting emails. I am not an IT expert by any stretch of the imagination. However, some reasons this might be happening could be

1. Unsubscribed to an email that had info about a sport or offer that was not needed. Unfortunately, unsubscribing to one email could have unsubscribed you to others.
2. If your email address is a business address, sometimes the security settings setup by the employer will not allow certain types of email to reach their servers. Same problem with some personal email addresses such as @sbcglobal.
3. Sometimes the email system will automatically flag the address as undeliverable after X number of failed attempts.

Please be sure to allow the following sender name to be whitelisted at your company or personal address. updates@news.gofrogs.com

If still not receiving emails or unsure, please email tickets@tcu.edu and ask if your address has been unsubscribed or otherwise flagged.

Thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!

Volare

"Unexpected System error. Please try again. If the problem persists, please contact your Administrator."

This is what I see when trying to purchase tix on go frogs website via desktop

Edit: switched to Chrome. Worked now.

calisuperfrog

Tickets through school unless top donor are always a gamble. If you get bad seats I’d guess some Frog will buy them from you and you can spend 2~3x on secondary market. Just sell to Frog only!

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
Me on my email today....

giphy.gif

PurpleBlood87

If your gonna get decent seats, Sell your tickets to somebody like me. I’m getting the bottom of the barrel with my priority level.
If I get a ticket I'm just getting one.
I have season tickets to football, basketball and baseball but that is just four tickets so my priority points aren't that high.

I'm hoping my buddy who is a travel agent can work his magic when he gets back from his trip.

ticketfrog123

The way flights are priced, I wish I could cancel my ticket request. Can't drive there by myself plus I really don't want to put that many miles on my car.
You can flip them on seat geek / StubHub whatever for a quick profit or post them here for sale. Both would sell within 2 days