• The KillerFrogs

2022 Fiesta Bowl Ticket Request

NewFrogFan

i would assume there's a TCU suite with some of those guys getting dibs
I’m sure but just like those sitting in Club at TCU and buying/selling 4-8 more seats in 103/104/105/106 and selling them every game. Took me 20 years of buying seats to get a chance at the very last second to get seats in 103. The people next to us, told me the seats I have now were sold every single game since reseating happened.

ticketfrog123

I’m sure but just like those sitting in Club at TCU and buying/selling 4-8 more seats in 103/104/105/106 and selling them every game. Took me 20 years of buying seats to get a chance at the very last second to get seats in 103. The people next to us, told me the seats I have now were sold every single game since reseating happened.
very interesting

Long Time Lurker

If I order through TCU and pay the 30$ do they automatically charge me the full price tomorrow when they decide which tickets I get? If I’m charged it says I can’t get a refund.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Are all the tics sold out to resellers on 3rd party sites now?
I talked to a local when we were there for the Boise game. He said that almost all the tickets were spoken for by the bowl and locals who profited from getting large blocks of tickets. So yeah, I think this bowl has a lot of third party selling. I see on our receipt that the tickets were being sold by an individual.

East Coast

Tier 1
If you all go to Stubhub and look what sections don’t have any tickets for sale, you can kinda figure out where the TCU allotment is. In my opinion, it’s sections 406-409, 206-209 and possibly 104. Just a guess.
I think that's right. If you don't have a lot of points figure on 406-409. I'm just about ready to pull on going, but the people I do my game trips with mostly (or all) aren't going. My son has used up all his PTO so can't go either. Going to sleep on it and if I'm still thinking yes will check with others. I figure about $2500 - $3000 all in depending upon hotel and what how much I spend on a ticket. Luckily, I don't have to worry about getting flights. But I'd fly in on the 29th since I'd want to protect against a NE snowstorm on the 30th. Once in a lifetime type of thing.

Purple Hearted

My better half doesn't do well up high so was pricing EZ seats and can't find anything for less than $490 each (so about $590 with fees and taxes). That's really steep for EZ seats. So I'm having an internal debate on wether I should pull the trigger now or wait and hope prices drop.

Question.... looking at the stadium map....is it set up traditionally like the Rose Bowl was where you sit behind your team or is it split into East-West? I saw somewhere today that it was set up that way.

Volare

Got flights tonight. Yall let me know when to pull the trigger on seats. Sounds like TCU tix is not the way to go.

atofrog

Contributor
Super busy today and can’t figure out why?

As expected from our great TCU fans, the demand for Fiesta tickets has been incredible! Each school receives 12,500 tickets. Our allotment is in the SW quadrant of the stadium. For example, section 101-108 and going up to the 400 level.

Price for 100 level and 400 level are $185 each. Price for club level is $310 each. All price level and location to be allocated will be based on priority rank.

We will send an email on Tuesday night to notify fans if we were able to complete their request from the TCU allotment.

Thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!

ATC Frog

I'm trying through Tcu first because it looks to be cheaper but I don't have a ton of points so I may have to find something else
This is where I’m at as well. My rank is like 4200 or something. It sucks because this is my first year as the account holder after assuming the tickets from my late father and his points don’t carry over to me.

I’d rather buy through TCU for the small bump in priority points and to be guaranteed surrounded by friendly folks.

ticketfrog123

This is where I’m at as well. My rank is like 4200 or something. It sucks because this is my first year as the account holder after assuming the tickets from my late father and his points don’t carry over to me.

I’d rather buy through TCU for the small bump in priority points and to be guaranteed surrounded by friendly folks.
How are you 4200 if the points didn’t transfer? There’s over 5,000 accounts so you’re ahead of more than a few