• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Purp

I think we may be seeing his level though actually, championship/Bundesliga 2 level, which is fine, but maybe he does catch fire and improve…that would be nice for sure.
Maybe. He's still quite young and hasn't had a chance to play top flight football with a talented enough club to generate many offensive chances. I've always loved his hold-up play and work rate. If he can get the finishing touch sorted out he could be excellent. So much of that is mental. Maybe this can get himself over the hump.

Purp

Legit shot to be our starting forward…. Prove me wrong.

He also assisted in the 2nd goal. He's been a revelation early on in Berlin. Hope he keeps it up.

Gonna be a great battle between him and Ferreira. Jesus is having a spectacular year so far also.

Moose Stuff

He also assisted in the 2nd goal. He's been a revelation early on in Berlin. Hope he keeps it up.

Gonna be a great battle between him and Ferreira. Jesus is having a spectacular year so far also.
Not gonna start but what Brandon Vasquez is doing is gonna get him a shot at being on that plane IMO.

dawg

@dawg okay, obviously I’m joking here but dang…
are-we-good-are-we-okay.gif
Canadian Yes GIF by CBC

Seriously, though, we’re gonna find out a lot more in Oct: Spurs, Liverpool, and City in the span of 20 days. We‘ve taken care of matches we should have. The first XI is no doubt improved. Gabriel Jesus and Zinchenko are MASSIVE upgrades, and Saliba….what a revelation. lWhen Partey gets hurt, not if when, or Jesus goes down… squad depth is better but still a worry, esp with the Thurs-Sunday Europa League schedule about to start. I would still like to see us add a midfielder before the window closes.

That said... top 4 will be a hell of a fight.

Chongo94

Canadian Yes GIF by CBC

Seriously, though, we’re gonna find out a lot more in Oct: Spurs, Liverpool, and City in the span of 20 days. We‘ve taken care of matches we should have. The first XI is no doubt improved. Gabriel Jesus and Zinchenko are MASSIVE upgrades, and Saliba….what a revelation. lWhen Partey gets hurt, not if when, or Jesus goes down… squad depth is better but still a worry, esp with the Thurs-Sunday Europa League schedule about to start. I would still like to see us add a midfielder before the window closes.

That said... top 4 will be a hell of a fight.
Completely agree.

Latest posts