• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Chongo94

That's goals in consecutive games and that was a great goal. Perfect first touch and clinical finish. Hopefully he catches fire. That's what Berhalter needs.
I think we may be seeing his level though actually, championship/Bundesliga 2 level, which is fine, but maybe he does catch fire and improve…that would be nice for sure.

Moose Stuff

speaking of the bundesliga, reyna came on at 62 minutes and didn't spontaneously combust so that was a positive thing

oh, and if you are a borussia supporter and haven't seen the match stop at 88 minutes
Hahaha…. Brutal ending for them. And honestly the USMNT is probably better off with him playing as a sub between now and the WC. Yeah, I’d like him to be in full form but I also prefer him well rested and healthy. You could almost say the same thing about CP.

Eight

Hahaha…. Brutal ending for them. And honestly the USMNT is probably better off with him playing as a sub between now and the WC. Yeah, I’d like him to be in full form but I also prefer him well rested and healthy. You could almost say the same thing about CP.

any supporter of dortmund can most likely lay out the last 5-10 minutes of the match without even watching a minute as it is a predictable as lincoln riley tearing apart a patterson defense

definitely agree on reyna and pulisic and i don't know enough to have a clue where reyna is skill wise in being able to contribute. he seemed to make some nice runs and had some good ideas with his touches, but i defer to those who know these things

Moose Stuff

Nottingham with a goal!
Believe Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV+