• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

dawg

gladiator GIF

Uhhhh,…yeah I was. Hell of a match of association football, that one. Chelsea dominate the 1st half, Conte switches up and Spurs control the 2nd. Oh, and that Anthony Taylor is going to the World Cup is a joke. Dude shouldn’t be reffing a Sunday rec league.

Moose Stuff

Injury updates. I just read something else at SBI that Weah's foot injury is expected to keep him out next week too at PSG. Ugh.

I expect our entire player pool to be injured by the time the WC starts. We’ll probably have to pull out of the tournament.

Purp

I expect our entire player pool to be injured by the time the WC starts. We’ll probably have to pull out of the tournament.
Everyone except Roldan, Lletgett, Ariolla, and Sacha Kljestan. So many injuries we'll bring Deuce out of retirement and Jozy and Mike Bradley will also be back. Berhalter will play center back with James Sands.

Eight

Everyone except Roldan, Lletgett, Ariolla, and Sacha Kljestan. So many injuries we'll bring Deuce out of retirement and Jozy and Mike Bradley will also be back. Berhalter will play center back with James Sands.

if we are lucky alexi lalas will be asked to fill out the roster so he is no where near a microphone

Moose Stuff

I’m laughing. I look forward to Mixx Diskerud and Juan Agudelo as well.

Is it a soccer thing to list the home team first? Watching this MLSPL game and Nashville is shown first so I thought they were playing in Minny. Then I was like "man those Nashville fans travel well." Then I saw an adverdizmint for Vandy hospital and realized they're in Nashville.

dawg

EPL starts today. Wildly incorrect prediction time:

Winners:
Liverpool

CL Places:
City
Spurs
Arsenal

Golden Boot: Salah

Going down:
Southampton
Bournemouth
Fullham
Something tells me Haaland doesn't click in the PL right away, and City drop enough early points to allow Liverpool to build a bit of a cushion. "Yeah, @dawg, like they did last year before City reeled them in?" Yeah. Only this year they won't.
The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN
Season 1 Episode 6 GIF by Rick and Morty