• The KillerFrogs

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Hate that feeling. In past year's I've had my eye on seats only to watch them get picked minutes before my time started.

Not trying to rub it in, but I took advantage of the priority point donation bonus last year during covid. Very, very happy with my new seats.
I think I mentioned it earlier but I had my eye on four seats in 102 (wanted something field level for my +4 that we sell to neighbors or use for visiting friends) but they got scooped up by the person picking ahead of me. I about threw my laptop off the balcony. Then, by the grace of God, the human picking before me released them. Click click click I have four seats on the aisle as close to midfield as you can get in 102 and only a few rows from the field. I am set at this point in all sports but baseball. I think that one is going to cost me.

rM3panno

Sounds like a great idea for the family. However, I do want to remind everyone that tickets in sections 103-106 does not automatically provide access to any club areas. You must have tickets in the Champions Club, Legends Club or SEZ Club sections for access into those corresponding clubs.

One suggestion is to speak with the Frog Club to discuss price and availability for the Touchdown Club. This club, located in the SE corner of the stadium, is available for any TD Club donor, regardless of seat location. TD Club memberships are limited, so please contact them soon. This is a great option to get out of the weather for a few minutes or enjoy for pre or post game.

Thank you for your support!

Go Frogs!
Well I’m starting to feel like quite the fool. I got my info here:
https://www.amoncarterstadium.com/seating-chart/
It sure seems to imply tickets in 103-106 have club access. I sent an email for clarification. If indeed no club access then I will be pretty disappointed and humbly ask for a refund or very slim chance I can get my 2 older seats back. I guess the Covid year off may have fried my brain on the intricacies of these levels.

Attachments

• C86607A0-5BF0-4BD3-88F2-9C374F4E446D.png
    C86607A0-5BF0-4BD3-88F2-9C374F4E446D.png
    725.4 KB · Views: 17

HFrog1999

I’ll have to walk over and drink your beer then.

Lol, I don’t drink beer

Hard liquor only

giphy-downsized-large.gif

We do need to up the tailgate partying this year to make up for 2020.

Everyone is welcome to my tailgate, feel free to come by and tell me how wrong I am in the Pit.

HFrog12

Seats in 101 and 108 being scooped up today - those have to be for resale purposes (nobody would sit in those that’s picking this week)

east side armchairs still have ~20 left

The only negative those seats have is they can be hot; otherwise, those are some of the best seats in the house during a night game. Chair back, overlooking the student section, and right on top of the field.

I had 4 tickets on east side but family has now grown out of them and need more. Tickets were up under the new overhang (second from the top) to be shaded for the kiddos. Just jumped on some club tickets with my siblings so we solved the heat issue and moved my other 4 down to the chairbacks - super pleased! I like the club for the kiddos but honestly will probably sit in the low seats because I love the action!

froginmn

Not sure why I decided to stumble upon this thread, since I am 1,000 miles away and don't have tickets. But I got a tailgate spot at the U of MN this year and am way too excited about it. Having a friend over tomorrow who shares the spot so we can strategize over the coming year. Were supposed to have this spot last year, for the first time, then COVID hit.

I'm ready for college football. MN-tOSU Sept 2....

atofrog

Contributor
Well I’m starting to feel like quite the fool. I got my info here:
https://www.amoncarterstadium.com/seating-chart/
It sure seems to imply tickets in 103-106 have club access. I sent an email for clarification. If indeed no club access then I will be pretty disappointed and humbly ask for a refund or very slim chance I can get my 2 older seats back. I guess the Covid year off may have fried my brain on the intricacies of these levels.

@rM3panno - check your DM’s

Go Frogs!

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Hey, all you high rollers need to stay out of the south endzone. Somebody snatched up the whole front row in sec.130. I'm sure we'll see those seats on stubhub.
I gave up 4 seats in the SEZ that were great. Under the over hang and at times the only shade in the stadium. Same place I sat basically for the Baylor rain game and stayed mostly dry.

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
I think I mentioned it earlier but I had my eye on four seats in 102 (wanted something field level for my +4 that we sell to neighbors or use for visiting friends) but they got scooped up by the person picking ahead of me. I about threw my laptop off the balcony. Then, by the grace of God, the human picking before me released them. Click click click I have four seats on the aisle as close to midfield as you can get in 102 and only a few rows from the field. I am set at this point in all sports but baseball. I think that one is going to cost me.

You won't get the points, but I got two seats in baseball that I don't get to use as near as much as I used to (kids and suburb life). Have been meaning to offer up selling a chunk to someone if they were interested.