1. The KillerFrogs

2021 Season Ticket Upgrade Data

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by ticketfrog123, Mar 28, 2021.

1. I was able to move my Club Seats to a higher row, which we've been wanting to do for the last decade! So that was nice.

Was also able to move four seats into Section 306, on the 50 yard line.

For some weird reason though, I was required to pay my Club Seat donation again (I had already paid in full). Rather than risk losing my selections, I went ahead and checked out, and then called the Ticket Office. They confirmed it was an error and are processing a refund. So public service announcement, make sure you pay attention and don't get charged erroneously!

All in all, this was a great upgrade year.

2. East side armchairs almost gone - probably won’t be there after people pick on the 8th

3. You mean 102? 103 was sold out 2 hours before I picked at 1600.

4. Nope. Not me.

5. Pick on Monday. Thought this might be the year to get out of the 400s on the Westside.

6. You should be able to do so.

7. Saw those seats, about an hour b4 I picked, like everything else, now you see them, then you dont!

8. The four I ended up upgrading to were taken 5 minutes before my time. Luckily whoever put them on hold released them.

9. Funny how that seems to always happen. I have been eyeing a few parking spots but of course those are now gone. They were in the same Lot I am currently in but had some grassy tailgating areas. Someday!

10. I will really laugh if she gets assigned to dance at Baseball games

11. Bet I know where that was, those spots are never open. Think TCU has reached a price point on parking. Never seen so many open.

12. yeah you’ll get into the 300s if you want

13. ~40 chair backs left on east side

14. I was able to move my 7 seats up a few rows (shockingly) and then add an 8th seat. In the process, I was somehow able to leave 1 seat in the row stranded.

15. Interesting. What section are you in?

Must have been a glitch in the system to let you do that, but good for you.

16. I am not allowed to login at this moment.

17. I had the same issue. Try incognito or a different browser

18. Really? I don't pick until next Thursday but I've been able to login and see what's available, even tho none of that will be available when I get to pick next week.

19. Afraid to mention my section, though I’m sure it wouldn’t be hard for them to figure out.

Wondering if the 8-ticket limit worked to my advantage in this case.

tcumaniac likes this.
  20. Not sure why they would mind you leaving a single if you are also buying a single especially since it represents an additional ticket sold.