• The KillerFrogs

ticketfrog123

I knew Donati was working for UT.

he’s been mimicking CDC at UT since CDC left

(CDC announced bonus points for donations during Covid and Donati followed 1-2 weeks later…CDC says ticket prices are increasing for UT and Donati sends out a survey shortly after to test waters on TCU ticket price increases)

Endless Purple

I'm picking Tuesday the 13th. Guess I'm not one of the cool kids. Last year I deferred 1 of my 2 but kept other 1. This year only cost half as much. I'm slowly losing ground on the priority point chart because I do 2 football and 1 baseball but nothing else. Heck even bought my AZ bowl ticket through a reseller.

I've been moving up 1-2 rows a year while staying near midfield and on the aisle. By the time I'm about 80 I will be in the 300s.

Looking forward to football season.
Your not alone. I have fallen over 1000 spots since I started buying football season tickets during the MWC days. I am not a big spender for athletics, just long time fan. I am happy with my seats that I got right after the remodel, just wish I could get a small bump in my parking spot. Seats before the remodel were really great though - front row upper deck at the 30.

ticketfrog123

Your not alone. I have fallen over 1000 spots since I started buying football season tickets during the MWC days. I am not a big spender for athletics, just long time fan. I am happy with my seats that I got right after the remodel, just wish I could get a small bump in my parking spot. Seats before the remodel were really great though - front row upper deck at the 30.

what parking lot are you looking for?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Middle daughter made Aggie dance team. I have to go to A&M football games. Nice knowing you guys.

This dance team?

UncommonMilkyCod-max-1mb.gif

HFrog12

what parking lot are you looking for?

For ticket or ATO - Can you only upgrade parking if you currently have parking? Eyeing some spots, unfortunately I am second day to pick, but curious if new entrants at a better rank have the ability to buy in front of me. Thanks in advance.

tcumaniac

For ticket or ATO - Can you only upgrade parking if you currently have parking? Eyeing some spots, unfortunately I am second day to pick, but curious if new entrants at a better rank have the ability to buy in front of me. Thanks in advance.
Yes you can upgrade parking.

This is only the upgrade period. No one can add parking yet during this process. Only upgrade or move what they already have.

HFrog12

Yes you can upgrade parking.

This is only the upgrade period. No one can add parking yet during this process. Only upgrade or move what they already have.

Yep I know I am on the upgrade for parking but was curious about new entrants. You answered that question though. This entire process is just for upgrades or moving, which is always what I understood also. Thanks

Lastly, I saw where you could add a seat to not strand one. Is that new? I don't remember seeing that in earlier years. If I remember correctly it would prohibit you from picking certain seats because you would be stranding. I guess this now gives ticket holders the ability to pick wherever they want so long as they pick up an extra seat.