• The KillerFrogs

Dogfrog

I don’t think that’s how it works. I think several accounts have the same ranking. So if one is ranked 1204, you may be tied with 5 other accounts

That would make sense, maybe they defer to alphabetical order among the tied accounts. Still curious how many total accounts there are.

researchfrog

I apparently don't understand how the points work. Pretty sure I'm the last person picking, but have been buying season tickets every season since 2010 with the exception of last year. Surely someone has bought less season tickets than me?

I'm picking on the 14th.

ticketfrog123

You only get 1 point per season ticket you have and then 2 points for every year you renew.

Where the points are earned are with donations, including donations attached to your ticket... 3 points per every $100 of donation. One of the biggest differentiators is for those that buy parking. For instance, lot 3 behind the north score board is a $2,000 donation. That’s 60 points right there.

If you have 4 $300 tickets with no donations, you earn 6 points (including the 2 points for renewing) every year. Takes you 10 years to earn the same amount of points someone earns in just one season of having a parking pass.

maniac I am stunned. You’re technically wrong here

the purple and white fund allowed donations during the Covid year to count for 2x their original points - I think you donated to this fund and received 6x points per $100

that’s my guess as to why so many of us plummeted randomly @Horned Toad

netty2424

That would make sense, maybe they defer to alphabetical order among the tied accounts. Still curious how many total accounts there are.
I would hope it would defer to how long they’ve been season ticket holders, or some other metric related to donations vs the alphabet.

jake102

You only get 1 point per season ticket you have and then 2 points for every year you renew.

Where the points are earned are with donations, including donations attached to your ticket... 3 points per every $100 of donation. One of the biggest differentiators is for those that buy parking. For instance, lot 3 behind the north score board is a $2,000 donation. That’s 60 points right there.

If you have 4 $300 tickets with no donations, you earn 6 points (including the 2 points for renewing) every year. Takes you 10 years to earn the same amount of points someone earns in just one season of having a parking pass.

Ah thanks. I'm sure that explains it, much appreciated.

Spike

I'm picking Tuesday the 13th. Guess I'm not one of the cool kids. Last year I deferred 1 of my 2 but kept other 1. This year only cost half as much. I'm slowly losing ground on the priority point chart because I do 2 football and 1 baseball but nothing else. Heck even bought my AZ bowl ticket through a reseller.

I've been moving up 1-2 rows a year while staying near midfield and on the aisle. By the time I'm about 80 I will be in the 300s.

Looking forward to football season.

tcumaniac

maniac I am stunned. You’re technically wrong here

the purple and white fund allowed donations during the Covid year to count for 2x their original points - I think you donated to this fund and received 6x points per $100

that’s my guess as to why so many of us plummeted randomly @Horned Toad
Nothing I said was wrong. I was just giving him a general example of how someone that’s had season tickets for a decade could feel like he’s still way behind the priority curve.

Spike

Nothing I said was wrong. I was just giving him a general example of how someone that’s had season tickets for a decade could feel like he’s still way behind the priority curve.

You might be off on the details but I suspect I am an example of the point you are trying to make. I don't have $1,000 to donate for a parking garage I will use 6 times. I was at every home game plus Baylor (and had tix to the bowl) not that anyone cares. I'm slowly losing ground here. That said I'm still able to slightly upgrade tix each year.