• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

Eight

I know there are sons.... no idea if they play or excel at football. Hoping there are like 9 of them and they're all 6'4 275.

check of the columbus high school football roster shows one matt schobel as hc football / ad and on the roster is 6'2" tommy schobel who wears #13

don't know anything else other than that and am concerned he might be a tight end like matt and at 6'2" he would be too tall for a meacham wr recruit

Eight

GP would just say they're too slow and want to fatten them all up to 320 and put them at nose guard.

38845525_257587001529056_5211684940762798413_n.jpg

Eight

talking with my nephew who coaches at a chicago area high school yesterday he said they are still planning on playing football in january and february

that is still the hope on the west coast where you have a load of talent that often gets found during their senior season

coaches can't go work the high schools, kids can't take visits, all the dates haven't changed.

why does recruiting this year remind me of the shelter in place orders where the elite either aren't impacted or benefit and those who have to grind out for a living suffer the brunt of administrative decisions

netty2424

The most important position besides QB and TCU has lost two offensive line commits. That's bad, no way to cover this up. I know they were looking at a small class, but this is ridiculous. There I said it now we can move on.
There is the possibility he was encouraged to look elsewhere. No idea if that’s the case here, but it’s possible.

To Moose’s point if accurate, the kid hasn’t played this year at all? Is he hurt? Passed up?