• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

Eight

curious on juco's will he have 3 years of eligibility as they aren't playing a game this year, but are still in school?

also curious if frogs have any chance with lyrik rawls as i think i have heard they have no shot at caleb johnson

Moose Stuff

curious on juco's will he have 3 years of eligibility as they aren't playing a game this year, but are still in school?

also curious if frogs have any chance with lyrik rawls as i think i have heard they have no shot at caleb johnson

I'm almost certain they will. I know JUCO baseball players have already been given a SECOND free year for 2021 (in addition to 2020).

Punter1

I'm almost certain they will. I know JUCO baseball players have already been given a SECOND free year for 2021 (in addition to 2020).

These baseball teams are gonna have 50 man rosters the next couple years. Might have to have A and B squads like middle school.

I love the Ex-Martin dude's film but no way are we offering a juco LB this year. We've got a ton of LBs on the roster and might not sign a HS LB this year unless we have several leave via the portal. Wallow may even come back...unlikely but maybe.

Moose Stuff

These baseball teams are gonna have 50 man rosters the next couple years. Might have to have A and B squads like middle school.

I love the Ex-Martin dude's film but no way are we offering a juco LB this year. We've got a ton of LBs on the roster and might not sign a HS LB this year unless we have several leave via the portal. Wallow may even come back...unlikely but maybe.

2020 grad that would be a frosh in 2021 assuming he's a qualifier. Could have sworn this kid was going to the Naval Academy. Obviously not.

Wexahu

It's going to be interesting to see how many of these guys like Wallow across the country come back for another year. Guys that are quality college players that probably don't have much of an NFL future, or at least will be a very late round pick at best.

Crazy to think that Sam Ehlinger, Kellen Mond and Shane Buechele could come back too.

Eight

It's going to be interesting to see how many of these guys like Wallow across the country come back for another year. Guys that are quality college players that probably don't have much of an NFL future, or at least will be a very late round pick at best.

Crazy to think that Sam Ehlinger, Kellen Mond and Shane Buechele could come back too.

fairly sure sam has no idea where he actually is due to repetitive, blunt force head trauma so he won't be leaving texas until they drop him off at home somewhere