• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

Froggish

Sounds like the Frogs are back at their late game recruiting heroics. We always seem to be better down the late stretch and get a few surprises. Bowman, Coleman, and JoJo are all hanging out there...Would be incredible to get a couple of them. Imagine they could bring a few heavies with them also.

Moose Stuff

Sounds like the Frogs are back at their late game recruiting heroics. We always seem to be better down the late stretch and get a few surprises. Bowman, Coleman, and JoJo are all hanging out there...Would be incredible to get a couple of them. Imagine they could bring a few heavies with them also.

3 things at play here IMO....
1) Beating Texas
2) Recruits see how many freshmen we have playing key roles and know Gary will give them a shot to play early.
3) Recruits want to win and they see that Max is the foundation for doing just that.

Fosterpark Squatter

bring in all the talent they can, but while they are out flipping rocks how about a pass rusher or two

not trying to be greedy, but a little bit of pressure on a consistent basis could really make this a difficult defense for opposing offenses
Unfortunately Brooks got banged up early or think we would of seen a lot more of him.

Eight

We do, but for a different reason

7vXGETu8EpVIuEcA4ZF0Y70RKdu.jpg

you are killing me with those negative waves

Froggish

that is one guy, we need more than one guy who we think can rush the passer
We lose 2 this year and have 2 nice youngsters committed. Hopefully we can find a kid in the portal who’s ready day 1 and Coleman takes another step. I’m honestly losing faith in Mathis as a pass rusher. I think he’s playing the run pretty well but he isn’t sniffing the QB much.