• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

PO Frog

If we wake up on Jan 1 and the Big12/ACC/SEC have successfully completed their seasons while the PAC and Big 10 sat it out it will be a complete death blow to those two conferences, especially the PAC.
Think how freaking mad all of those schools’ fans will be if they sit there all fall and have to watch other teams successfully complete a season. I would be livid and would have to seriously reconsider my fandom and support.

CryptoMiner

Alex Lemon DE 6-4/270 Iowa Central CC (played at San Diego Mesa College as a freshman) Offers include LSU, Tenn, Aub, Ark and was committed to Oregon St until recently. Grades have been an issue and took a year off football to focus on education.

Last edited:

Eight

Alex Lemon DE 6-4/270 Iowa Central CC (played at San Diego Mesa College as a freshman) Offers include LSU, Tenn, Aub, Ark and was committed to Oregon St until recently. Grades have been an issue and took a year off football to focus on education.

he a 2020 or 2021 recruit?

profile starts off as a mid-year december 2019 grad

Eight

Kid is ridiculous. Wonder what changed his mind? Like you said Crypto, he had been a heavy OU lean and has a lot of OU people in his ear.

depth chart at ou has rattler as a red-shirt freshman and the #1 dual threat in the country out of dc as part of the 2021 class

texas most likely sold playing time as they have sam and then a group of athletes who weren't recruited for yurcich's offense presuming of course mensa is going to let yurcich run the offense in austin and not insist on running the quarterback 20+ times a game

Last edited:

Froggish

depth chart at ou has rattler as a red-shirt freshman and the #1 dual threat in the country out of dc as part of the 2021 class

texas most likely sold playing time as they have same and then a group of athletes who weren't recruited for yurcich's offense presuming of course mensa is going to let yurcich run the offense in austin and not insist on running the quarterback 20+ times a game

Yup...These kids are acutely aware of the program depth charts. I’m sure Hermy promised not to touch another QB for the next 2 years