1. The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Moose Stuff, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Just a sampling
    Georgia, Michigan 2 commits
    LSU,Alabama,Oklahoma Texas A&M, Auburn 3 commits

Yeah time to panic

2. #342 Eight, Feb 29, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
    the most commitments from one of our big 12 peers is 6 right now and i can't recall when the frogs have had a large number of commitments early in the year.

other factor is frogs don't have a large senior class (10-11 scholarship seniors on the current roster?) so i would imagine that while they would love to be done for the year they will be selective

CountryFrog likes this.
  3. With dead period finally over visitors showed up Sunday

Aden Kelley 6-3/275 OG/DL Thomas OK

4. Chris Murray DE 6-4/240 Wichita Falls

Froggish and Eight like this.
  5. Lanky OT out of AZ getting lots of interest

Isaia Glass 6-5/245 Queens Creek, AZ offers include OkieSt, AZ, IOSt, washSt and others

6. Apparently Roderick Daniels WR out of Duncanville had a great visit Sunday....

Wexahu likes this.
  7. Add to this that our 2021 class will likely be even smaller that the 2020 class and there's little reason to panic. Seems like I saw recently we have something like 15 spots available in the 2021 class. Factor in some unexpected departures and maybe that gets us to 20, some of which are likely to be filled with grad xfers and JuCos.

DeFrog likes this.
  8. Sounds like 15 is the number with unexpected departures. Number is around 10-12

Purp likes this.
  9. There you go. My fan board consumption has been curtailed the last few weeks due to so much going on.

10. Harold West S Arlington Lamar

11. take murray and the lineman from oklahoma simply because of the laughs from watching their highlights

Froggish likes this.
  12. That competition is just awful but he plays with a chip and doesn't quit..Clearly the meanest kid on the field.

Eight likes this.
  13. LJ 2.0 ...Man among boys

Eight likes this.
  14. 6-1/210 LBer from John Ehret

15. CB from Tulsa Booker T

16. This round of recruits look mean.... I like it...