• The KillerFrogs

2021 NCAA Baseball Regionals

Pharm Frog

Watched about 5 minutes of the Alabama- UCLA game. The constant chanting from the players was annoying as hell. Only reason I watched as long as I did was because the Bama pitcher was smokin.

If it was just the players then it “might” be tolerable. It’s the unison and incessant noise between players and fans that is soul and ear crushing. And I used to enjoy softball. I really did. Even did PA for it.

TCUdirtbag

Tired of hearing announcers complain about Notre Dame not getting a top 8. While I tend to agree and personally would’ve placed them at 8 over Tech, truth is there are consequences for choosing to not play non-conference games. They rolled the dice snd left a big fat question mark on their resume for the committee, and the bet didn’t pay off. It’s their own damn fault.

Pharm Frog

Even though they won today, I missed badly on Okla State in the Tucson Region. I thought everything was set up for them out there including the ballpark and that the host would likely have to play the #4 seed straight up. Instead the Pokes have just been blah.

Frog-in-law1995

In other baseball playoff news, Keller knocks off back to back defending state champ Southlake to advance to state semis. Will face Amarillo who knocked off Aledo today.

TooColdU

Central Michigan got completely hosed right now. Runner got caught stealing 2nd for the 3rd out but ump called safe. Replay clearly showed he tagged. They didn’t overturn it and the next UConn batter hits a 2-run homer.