• The KillerFrogs

2021 MLB Thread

geefrogs

Im just catching up. WHOAAAAAAAA thats a lot of $$$$$$$

Gives the fans something to get excited about! A few more solid pitchers and they are back in contention in the West.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!

This isn’t going to end well

You scheissing knew that something shady was going on. Everybody throwing no hitters and then the big controversy about pitchers using illegal substances. That's probably when they switched the damn balls, when they started checking the pitchers for illegal substances.

I don't know what the hell I'm talking about btw, just conspiracy theory stuff.

MTfrog5

You scheissing knew that something shady was going on. Everybody throwing no hitters and then the big controversy about pitchers using illegal substances. That's probably when they switched the damn balls, when they started checking the pitchers for illegal substances.

I don't know what the hell I'm talking about btw, just conspiracy theory stuff.
Yeah how bad does it look how the umps were checking pictures the way they were while the freaking pitchers are throwing two different baseballs.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Yeah how bad does it look how the umps were checking pictures the way they were while the freaking pitchers are throwing two different baseballs.
It was the perfect diversion. Get everyone worried about getting caught with an illegal substance and then make the switch when nobody will notice.

We need more details about when the different balls were used. Were there 2 kinds of balls used during games? Were the different balls just switched at some point during the seaon? How were the balls different?

This could be real bad for MLB. This information getting leaked during CBA negotiations, wow.

MTfrog5

It was the perfect diversion. Get everyone worried about getting caught with an illegal substance and then make the switch when nobody will notice.

We need more details about when the different balls were used. Were there 2 kinds of balls used during games? Were the different balls just switched at some point during the seaon? How were the balls different?

This could be real bad for MLB. This information getting leaked during CBA negotiations, wow.
In the tweet I linked, he said it would be in the middle of the game he’d notice different balls

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
How could nobody have noticed Rob Manfred, disguised as Jose Altuve, dropping off bags of strange baseballs at Parks around the nation?

bmoney214

OUCH!!!

Because that last one worked out SOOOO well for both sides…. FML

Tbh, I'd rather have the lockout start now instead of having it start in the middle of March. At least for right now, there's still time for a deal to get done and the season can start on time.

Fingers crossed BUT if these [ Arschloch]s can't get their [ Finebaum ] together before the season starts, we'll have plenty of Frogball to keep us occupied.