• The KillerFrogs

2021 MLB Thread

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
As a member of the human race, I wouldn’t mind seeing the same.
maxresdefault.jpg

Creeperfrog

Some terrific and pretty defense today by Correa, Altuve and Tucker—the best part of the game, besides the win. Astros making their walks and hits count.
People who hate Houston will always hate Altuve. I guess I kind of understand bc I have hated Pujols forever. You do have to admit, he had a hell of a game. Ft Worth, Dallas, Houston... We don't have to hate each other; I love all of you. Lubbock tho...

Ron Swanson

People who hate Houston will always hate Altuve. I guess I kind of understand bc I have hated Pujols forever. You do have to admit, he had a hell of a game. Ft Worth, Dallas, Houston... We don't have to hate each other; I love all of you. Lubbock tho...
I’m an Astros lifer and never had an issue with Pujols. Not gonna hate a guy just cause he’s great against my team. I respected the way he carried himself. Similar to how I felt about Peyton Manning, who whipped the Texans’ arse for about 15 years.

Creeperfrog

I’m an Astros lifer and never had an issue with Pujols. Not gonna hate a guy just cause he’s great against my team. I respected the way he carried himself. Similar to how I felt about Peyton Manning, who whipped the Texans’ arse for about 15 years.
OK, I used hate in my post, but hate is a strong word. My bad... I have always been not confident when Pujols came up against the astros. He was that amazing, like Altuve has been in the past. Not looking to ruffle feathers. Also a lifer