• The KillerFrogs

2021 MLB Thread

Frog92

Rangers down two arms at back end of the pen and still no third baseman. Sheezus we're gonna suck.
Massively. 70 wins is questionable. I will still watch because it is the background noise for me six months of every year. But after the so close highs of now 10 years ago it is just hard for me to care.

ShreveFrog

@Frog92 It's getting hard to remain a fan. And that's difficult to say. I'm a lifelong Ranger. Worked for them when I was in college ('81-'84.). I've seen bad baseball. But this is brutal. The seeming unwillingness to put together an MLB worthy lineup since '16. The whiffs. The new, awful stadium. Just terrible.

Frog92

@Frog92 It's getting hard to remain a fan. And that's difficult to say. I'm a lifelong Ranger. Worked for them when I was in college ('81-'84.). I've seen bad baseball. But this is brutal. The seeming unwillingness to put together an MLB worthy lineup since '16. The whiffs. The new, awful stadium. Just terrible.
Was a partial season ticket holder from 2005 to 2014. Grew up listening to Holtz and Nadel as I went to bed. But I am just slightly above apathetic now.