• The KillerFrogs

2021 MLB Thread

The homeplate umpire. He made some "questionable " calls that gave that scheissing lil Keebler elf the opportunity to hit the grand slam.

Brutal. Damn good pitches and Trevino's glove barely moved. I've been on the Woody bandwagon but in the last 2 weeks I've cone to realize he may not be the right guy at the Helm. Last night would have been the perfect time to get rung up. He was yelling from the dugout but in his post-game presser he said he yelled but it was so loud Meils couldn't hear him. Maybe get in his face and then he can hear you.

Pharm Frog

sour grapes

Especially since the first two batters could have just struck out looking and the result would have been the same except for the final score. Altuve hit the second pitch of the AB out so it's not like he was preserved by the home plate ump. Texas might have been better off grooving strikes and taking the sac bunt out that the Astros were clearly attempting to give them.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Manfred is trying to juice MLB ratings by 1.) Crippling pitchers method of throwing tricksy pitches, thus 2.) More hits, more runs scored, more late thrills.

As usual, MLB spits in the face of hardcore fans of the game in order to please a fleeting and imaginary fanbase who doesn't currently watch baseball, "cause it's so boring." Fools...

Was it Bart Giamatti, as AL President, who threw a pitcher out of a game in '88 for having a "foreign substance" on his hat?