• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

Punter1

All the ink washed off our Murphy's Bleachers cups last year. Oh, well...

Murphys is the best. Smells like stale Old Style 24/7.

When Wrigley reopens you have to stay at the Hotel Zachary literally right across the street.

At night, staring at a lit up Friendly Confines...its like sleeping next to heaven. (Cubs fans understand)...

upload_2021-1-20_21-54-52.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-20_21-52-55.png
    upload_2021-1-20_21-52-55.png
    377.5 KB · Views: 1

GoFrog Yourself

Schedule for the tournament is up on the Rangers website:

TCU plays Friday at 3pm against Ole Miss
TCU plays Saturday at 11am against Miss State
TCU plays Sunday at 7pm against Arky

Pharm Frog

Yes I’ve been told that as well but haven’t seen anything official

If true...oh my. May have 28 year old college baseball players running around fairly soon. And I think I read that MLB cut 42 or 52 minor league programs so the opportunity to play is going to get smaller or morph into something different. Pretty sure I read that the Astros are getting sued by a minor league team that got cut from the affiliation.

Eight

If true...oh my. May have 28 year old college baseball players running around fairly soon. And I think I read that MLB cut 42 or 52 minor league programs so the opportunity to play is going to get smaller or morph into something different. Pretty sure I read that the Astros are getting sued by a minor league team that got cut from the affiliation.

astros, yankees, and i think one other club

PurpleBlood87

Independent Leagues might have a lot better talent.

Moose Stuff

It's true. A kid who played at a JUCO in the springs of 2020 and 2021 and then plays at a 4 year school in 2022 will do so as a freshman.