• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

Good to see the bats last night, even if against a below average opponent. Hope that lineup shakeup, even if for a midweek game, sparks something long term.

At this point, the freshman, Boyers, Nunez, and Taylor, have been the most impactful offensive players. If we get 1 of Sikes or Brown to be a consistent contributor that would be extremely helpful. I still think the lineup just isn't "gelling" together but we do have good hitters.

Cam Brown was encouraging last night. Lots of arms and more power arms than we've ever had.

PurpleBlood87

Got a call from the TCU Athletic Department today about football season tickets.

Was told the plan was to have all seats open.

Asked about the possibility of opening up more seats at Lupton and was told the seating would remain the same and wouldn't be increased.

tcumaniac

Asked about the possibility of opening up more seats at Lupton and was told the seating would remain the same and wouldn't be increased.
tenor.gif

flyfishingfrog

Got a call from the TCU Athletic Department today about football season tickets.

Was told the plan was to have all seats open.

it would require they actually do some work - not just have the software company program an open seat configuration for them - and we know that won't happen....

JugbandFrog

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe21DXdE/

just reminiscing on what was perhaps the greatest week of my life. I was there for every event, and every game.

Baseball just has the singularly best moments of any sport. The way the drama just builds.
Haha. I told the family In front of me that if he hit a grand slam I would slam my beer and run up and down the aisle without my shirt.

Afterwards I felt like it was a bad idea, especially after I made an ass of myself at the Fiesta Bowl,but the dad and the kids raised my cup up and off I went. I had to buy a new shirt as mine got lost. Haha

PurpleBlood87

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe21DXdE/

just reminiscing on what was perhaps the greatest week of my life. I was there for every event, and every game.

Baseball just has the singularly best moments of any sport. The way the drama just builds.
Haha. I told the family In front of me that if he hit a grand slam I would slam my beer and run up and down the aisle without my shirt.

Afterwards I felt like it was a bad idea, especially after I made an ass of myself at the Fiesta Bowl,but the dad and the kids raised my cup up and off I went. I had to buy a new shirt as mine got lost. Haha

And here I thought it was when you and I celebrated Kevin Cron's catch against the railing during the College Station regional.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I want to go but wasn’t super happy with what I saw available in regards to tickets. I want cheap seats near nobody
I haven't even looked at tickets yet. Honestly I'm not real thrilled with the teams that are going to be down there. I was just thinking about making the drive down because the chances of me getting to go to a game at Lupton this season seem real slim because of the seating [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ].

jake102

I haven't even looked at tickets yet. Honestly I'm not real thrilled with the teams that are going to be down there. I was just thinking about making the drive down because the chances of me getting to go to a game at Lupton this season seem real slim because of the seating [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ].

Yeah same thought here. I figured being in Minute Maid with crap teams I could get $20 tickets and sit basically by myself... but looks like they are funneling everyone into a tight group for $40