• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

Punter1

As of right now it's 100% still on. Info comes directly from multiple teams involved.

Would be cool for many of our 1st game inside the shed to be a TCU baseball game...assuming they let fans in...which I hope/assume they would.

The Oregon State game in 2010 was my 1st game inside JerryWorld....that was probably also many of our 1st game inside there.

Moose Stuff

Would be cool for many of our 1st game inside the shed to be a TCU baseball game...assuming they let fans in...which I hope/assume they would.

The Oregon State game in 2010 was my 1st game inside JerryWorld....that was probably also many of our 1st game inside there.

I'm told they plan on some percentage of fans being allowed in. Obviously that could change. With Ark/Tech/UT/Miss St/Ole Miss involved those tickets will go VERY fast I would assume.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I'm told they plan on some percentage of fans being allowed in. Obviously that could change. With Ark/Tech/UT/Miss St/Ole Miss involved those tickets will go VERY fast I would assume.
The Minute Maid Tourneys down in Houston were well attended, provided the weather was nice. 10,000 fans or so. Maybe 12,000.

Of course, that was during a regular season. Not a screwed up one where we haven't had proper live sports for a year or so...

Moose Stuff

The Minute Maid Tourneys down in Houston were well attended, provided the weather was nice. 10,000 fans or so. Maybe 12,000.

Of course, that was during a regular season. Not a screwed up one where we haven't had proper live sports for a year or so...

I can tell you right now if they allowed full capacity at this thing they'd draw 25,000+ almost every game.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
minute maid would still only have two concession stands open and no vendors roaming the seats
I think the second season they had that tourney, when Bruce Fairburn still ran the restaurant in the outfield, they had that open and serving great beers and food.

Of course, after that season the ARA people got him kicked out of the place. All the good beers went away, the food sucked, and prices went up double.

Ugh.

Moose Stuff

minute maid would still only have two concession stands open and no vendors roaming the seats

The food may have been [ Finebaum ]ty and overpriced but I've been to that thing literally every year since it started and I don't recall there ever being just two concession stands open. If that happened at some point it is definitely not the norm.

Eight

texas apparently will only be selling season tickets for home baseball games this year and won't be selling individual game tickets based upon what a friend told me earlier today

Pharm Frog

Semi OT: Hearing that Juco’s may also have decided to not count the 2021 season against eligibility. Anyone seen that confirmed anywhere?