• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

hometown frog

Stetson beat Florida tonight. That's gotta be a big RPI drain for them. Should create a little more margin for error for teams seeking national seeds.
Other than because they are Florida, how many times has that team just fallen flat on their face this season and lived to tell the tale?

Punter1

I would be entertained if you could provide a list of infractions that you would consider possible for Haylen to have committed that would result in this imaginary “suspension”?

I bet Haylen would find it hilarious....

Ok...

1. Weed
2. Booze
3. Girls
4. All of the above
5. Combo of 1-3.

For the record, I think a suspension is like a 1% chance he didn't pitch. But who darning knows...besides Moose, Schloss and Green.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Not sure if the UT v Tx Southern game is still scheduled but if it is, UT will lose 30 RPI points with a W and lose 90 points with an L. If they play, there is a chance the Frogs pass them because a UT W gives the Frogs a small boost and there’s several other games scheduled that could work in our favor with the right result.
What site do you use to get this info particularly about how a W/L will affect RPI?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Ok...

1. Weed
2. Booze
3. Girls
4. All of the above
5. Combo of 1-3.

For the record, I think a suspension is like a 1% chance he didn't pitch. But who darning knows...besides Moose, Schloss and Green.
1. He shot JR.
2. He framed Roger Rabbit
3. He doesn’t hold CD’s by the edge so they get all fingerprinty and skip all the time.
4. He thinks Shakespeare in Love should have won Best Picture Over Saving Private Ryan and he will not listen to reason.
5. He didn’t stop for hammer time.

flyfishingfrog

Ok...

1. Weed
2. Booze
3. Girls
4. All of the above
5. Combo of 1-3.

He wasn’t suspended....i just wanted to see if you could be original in why you thought he would have been - like Peace for example

you would be a great conspiracy theorist - always wrong but never in doubt

Last edited:

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
1. He shot JR.
3. He doesn’t hold CD’s by the edge so they get all fingerprinty and skip all the time.
4. He thinks Shakespeare in Love should have won Best Picture Over Saving Private Ryan and he will not listen to reason.
Gwynyth sports some quality boobage in that film, which, IMHO, puts it over the top.

Punter1

He wasn’t suspended....i just wanted to see if you could be original in why you thought he would have been - like Peace for example

you would be a great conspiracy theorist - always wrong but never in doubt

No [ Finebaum ], he wasn't. If my sarcasm wasn't obvious I said I thought it was a 1% chance he was.

You seem like a hell of a good time bro...lighten the darn up a little.

Pharm Frog

WN projects us to lose 2 out 3 to kstate, in pretty tight games.....not surprising. Puts us in at #5 rpi.....

I'm seeing the prediction as winning 2 of 3 at KSU with a final RPI of #4. That said, it also predicts UT at #2 and winning out. It also predicts Tech at #8 (which is really #7 given that Fairfield remains in the Top 8). Don't see any way they award three national seeds to the Big 12 but it may very well be deserved. FWIW -- Okie Lite is predicted to land at #14 giving the Big 12 almost half its teams in the Top 16 with Baylor showing up as no pushover either.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Was caught doing Dean Wormer's wife. He's an Animal.
Connor:
Let me tell you a story. I once knew a guy who could've been a great baseball player. Could've gone pro. All he needed was a little time and some practice. He decided to go to college instead. He went for four years. Did pretty well. At the end of his four years, his last semester, he was kicked out. You know what for? He was night-pitching. Just pitching at night...with the 18-year-old daughter of the Dean. You know who that guy was?
Danny: No.
Connor: Take one good guess.
Danny: Augie Mihlbauer?
Connor: No, that guy was Haylen Green, my roommate. He's a good guy.

Last edited:

Punter1

Connor:
Let me tell you a story. I once knew a guy who could've been a great baseball player. Could've gone pro. All he needed was a little time and some practice. He decided to go to college instead. He went for four years. Did pretty well. At the end of his four years, his last semester, he was kicked out. You know what for? He was night-pitching. Just pitching at night...with the 18-year-old daughter of the Dean. You know who that guy was?

GoFrog Yourself

Connor:
Thank you very little

Spike

1. He shot JR.

All valid concerns but what is the statute of limitations here? Most of these were before he was born.