• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Awesome response. The stupid thing about my situation was that nobody and I mean nobody was offended. It wasn’t until someone who had never heard the phrase decided to Google it and started laughing. Of course then everybody had to know what he was laughing about so he tells the room and now everybody is laughing and next thing I know I’m invited to Careful and Consequential Communication Class.
I am so glad I am retired...

I agree with all of this except for the home or away in supers part. I'd really like a national seed b/c nothing beats two consecutive weekends of baseball tailgates at Lupton followed by Lupton Magic. They're my favorite TCU sporting events to attend on campus (I don't expect another Utah type atmosphere in AGC, though that could maybe outdo baseball postseason).
Completely agree. Need to reward the team so they don’t have to travel and put up with another team’s fan’s BS.

Awesome response. The stupid thing about my situation was that nobody and I mean nobody was offended. It wasn’t until someone who had never heard the phrase decided to Google it and started laughing. Of course then everybody had to know what he was laughing about so he tells the room and now everybody is laughing and next thing I know I’m invited to Careful and Consequential Communication Class.
Un-frickin-real. Truly living in 1984 times.

CountryFrog

I agree with all of this except for the home or away in supers part. I'd really like a national seed b/c nothing beats two consecutive weekends of baseball tailgates at Lupton followed by Lupton Magic. They're my favorite TCU sporting events to attend on campus (I don't expect another Utah type atmosphere in AGC, though that could maybe outdo baseball postseason).
Yea I get that for sure. It's not that I don't want that too because I do. I'm just at the point now where it'll be what it'll be and it is what it is and it was what it was and however it happens it happens and let's just play some damn baseball that actually matters beyond a calculus formula.

Paint It Purple

holy [ #2020 ], careful and consequential communication class might be one of the more politically correct, woke, created by a group of 20 something year old hr professionals who actually don't do anything to create company value or generate revenue that i have heard in quite some time
You know I’ve had somewhat of a revelation about this Woke thing and those immersed in woke. Wokesters are appearing more and more holier-than-thou. It’s salvation from their crippling narcissism and agnosticism, giving them comfort and meaning to a miserable life. The Woke feel better about themselves when they can disrupt the lives of normal, happy individualistic people.

flyfishingfrog

It's Tueday...no baseball until Friday. A little patience while we fill time.

Or I can go into another dissertation on the possible conspiracy of H. Green and his phantom injury/suspension.
I would be entertained if you could provide a list of infractions that you would consider possible for Haylen to have committed that would result in this imaginary “suspension”?

I bet Haylen would find it hilarious....

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

Some of you understandably don't like RPI and nor do I but it is something interesting. Soooooo....the Frogs just went ahead of Fairfield based on that WVU result so back up to 4th. Very highly likely that the Frogs will jump back to third by the time tonight's games are finished. Also, if we'd have played RGV, the Frogs would have accrued 1 RPI point with a win and lost 61 with a loss. Something similar to that spread will be the case with each ULM game this weekend although not quite as bad as that range.

Vandy is playing 7-38 North Alabama tonight. Will drop 40 points with a win and lose 110 points with a loss. It's 3-2 Vandy in the B8 in Nashville.