• The KillerFrogs

2021 Football Regular Season Predictions

Salfrog

Tier 1
Fantastic! More than half of predictions have been eliminated. Looks like this is gonna be another one of those years...

MFzTz3N.png
And to think I was truly thinking of predicting 4-8 instead of 6-6.

ticketfrog123

Just curious - why were you so low on us? What did all of us miss (other than Geezer and Sal)? Just the general awful coaching?
Lack of depth at LB and OL was probably the obvious stuff

Mix in the playcalling and injury issues gives you the same issues for the past 4 years (struggling to put away teams with less talent like WVU / Baylor / SMU) - which makes the ceiling 7-5 assuming losses to OU and UT

Volare

Lack of depth at LB and OL was probably the obvious stuff

Mix in the playcalling and injury issues gives you the same issues for the past 4 years (struggling to put away teams with less talent like WVU / Baylor / SMU) - which makes the ceiling 7-5 assuming losses to OU and UT

Yes, the OL and LB are the critical items. As well as the general "This is Fine" attitude that has been around for the past 4-5 years. When I changed my avatar back then I never thought it would have to stay for so long. Absolutely unacceptable. Just look at the different trajectories of TCU/SMU/BU since 2014. The other two went thru hell and fought back. Meanwhile TCU is in a death spiral.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
"...And, with the mighty juggernaut that is Kansas coming to town, fresh off their defeat of the Longhorns in Austin..."

Volare

Next year's predictions will be interesting.
I'm sure the average will be 9-3 or 8-4 or something ridiculous like that.

In 2017 after missing all predictions in 2016, the average was 9-3, with 28% predicting that result. Actual was 10-2.

2020 was all messed up with Covid, but the most predicted result was undefeated.

LisaLT

I'm sure the average will be 9-3 or 8-4 or something ridiculous like that.

In 2017 after missing all predictions in 2016, the average was 9-3, with 28% predicting that result. Actual was 10-2.

2020 was all messed up with Covid, but the most predicted result was undefeated.
Next year will definitely be interesting with all the coaching and player changes.

StinnettFrog

I picked undefeated before the season and to be honest I can't pick undefeated over the last two games now. I am truly shocked at how badly this season went. I am an optimist though so next year I will probably swing for the fences again and hope.

GO FROGS

Last edited: