• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 Transfer Portal Thread

Pharm Frog

Florida State player sits out practice because of NIL, then transfers​

Brownlee, a redshirt junior, sat out the start of spring ball because he had allegedly not been compensated for an NIL deal

After reportedly expressing displeasure that his NIL deal had been temporarily suspended, Florida State starting defensive back Jarvis Brownlee entered the transfer portal. We’ve officially reached peak college football free agency. Brownlee, a redshirt junior, ultimately decided to pack his bags after he sat out the start of spring ball because he had allegedly not been compensated for an NIL deal, even though he did not actually meet the necessary requirements for the deal.

froglash88

Colleague of mine thinks that the football should be separate from the school and the players should not have to go to class.

This is an absolute disaster!

Nick Danger

Florida State player sits out practice because of NIL, then transfers​

Brownlee, a redshirt junior, sat out the start of spring ball because he had allegedly not been compensated for an NIL deal

After reportedly expressing displeasure that his NIL deal had been temporarily suspended, Florida State starting defensive back Jarvis Brownlee entered the transfer portal. We’ve officially reached peak college football free agency. Brownlee, a redshirt junior, ultimately decided to pack his bags after he sat out the start of spring ball because he had allegedly not been compensated for an NIL deal, even though he did not actually meet the necessary requirements for the deal.

Yes! Hello? Operator? This is Jarvis Brownlee and I would like to make a collect call to the University of Mississippi's Athletic Department!
What Operator? Which extension? Oh, the Transfer Portal Office I guess!