• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 Transfer Portal Thread

Froggish

So what all transfers are still in our radar? Ive heard
Jaxon Dart, Jaxon Player, Jalen Kimber, and Latrell McCutchin…Anyone else?

Prime BEEF

I haven’t hear he has any interest in TCU..That’s interesting seems like an OU,UT, or Arky lock…When did we get in the mix?
He had a small amount of interest in TCU out of HS as the close to home team. One of his Denton Ryan teammates just transferred to TCU. And heard on another site that he was liking some TCU football content and one of the TCU coaches tweeted freak show on campus which is a nickname I was told. Highly doubt he comes to TCU but TCU needs to try imo. Crystal ball says UT right now

Attachments

• BE79A3EE-1729-4A7F-9198-AEC699122EA2.jpeg
    BE79A3EE-1729-4A7F-9198-AEC699122EA2.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 14

Nick Danger

He had a small amount of interest in TCU out of HS as the close to home team. One of his Denton Ryan teammates just transferred to TCU. And heard on another site that he was liking some TCU football content and one of the TCU coaches tweeted freak show on campus which is a nickname I was told. Highly doubt he comes to TCU but TCU needs to try imo. Crystal ball says UT right now

Those "to UT" crystal ball's are becoming ubiquitous! These Texas "insiders", with their fancy-schmancy websites and YouTube channels, are so intent on conjuring up the smallest nugget of good news (the only kind their audience will tolerate), that any recruit that sprouts a sentence in an interview, that contains a u and a t in it, will take that as some sort of coded message of their impending commitment to the Horns!