• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 Transfer Portal Thread

Worth clicking on the link.
I don’t know how meaningful this is as a team ranking yet as it appears only the transfers which have been assigned new transfer ratings are being counted in the team transfer ranking. TCU at #2 has all six of theirs already re-rated—average 86.50.
Ole Miss at #6 also has 6 transfers but only 4 re-rated—average 89.50. I assume all transfers will eventually be re-rated and then count in the team ranking.
UCF is interesting at #25. They have 8 transfers but only 3 have been re-rated at this point, thus only #25 with an average 89.33 for those 3. UCF appears to have done very well with both transfers and high school recruits, for a G-5 school on its way to the Big 12.
This Transfer Team Rankings will change as each transfer player gets a new grade and counts in its team ranking.

Last edited:

Putt4Purple

Wouldn't it be something..if those OU recruits/transfers collectively decided to come to TCU. Top 10 team before the season even opens'!!!!!!!!!! Dykes team could pull this off you know. If he's anywhere close in personality to his Dad, yes it could happen. West Texas loved, loved Spike Dykes. Spike always reminded me of a guy not many of you know, Will Rodger's.
Not sure how many linemen are being looked for but yes to your overall theme of your post.

helcap

Wouldn't it be something..if those OU recruits/transfers collectively decided to come to TCU. Top 10 team before the season even opens'!!!!!!!!!! Dykes team could pull this off you know. If he's anywhere close in personality to his Dad, yes it could happen. West Texas loved, loved Spike Dykes. Spike always reminded me of a guy not many of you know, Will Rodger's.
Will Rodgers never met Art Briles