• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 Transfer Portal Thread

Toad Jones

It hasn't happened yet but think it will where transfer players will migrate to TCU from OU, Texas and one or so from TT. The boys know TCU could quickly their use their talents. There familiarity with TCU is a positive in this case. After all, most of these were recruited by TCU in the first place. The boys know TCU is close to being a good team and think the new staff is a real plus. It's a win, win for TCU and the portal players.

Last edited:

One Frog Nation

Thompson threw for 2100+ yards with 24 TD/9 int and a 63% comp percentage. Also hurt his thumb pretty bad and kept playing. I don’t see any reason why he couldn’t be good for us.
I wonder what Max's completion percentage was on passes more that 3 yards down field. It always seemed that he struggled with over the middle and downfield passes.

Prime BEEF

I wonder what Max's completion percentage was on passes more that 3 yards down field. It always seemed that he struggled with over the middle and downfield passes.
Would love for someone with the free time to look up max’s completion % for: 0-10yds, 10-20yds, 20+yds

AND then compare it to 3 top QBs in the country. Would be very interesting to see the comparison

Eight

Above, bottom right, and here attached below—Casey Thompson spends too much time on his creepy, long-rounded fingernails—manicuring. Fine women who like MEN, certainly do not want men with girlier vanity nails than they have, which also collect dirt and bacteria. While recruiting, simple visual red flags like this can save you a lot of time and future headache; oh, and now too, some money.

that is what you got from the picture?

An-Cap Frog

Thompson to TCU is interesting because of his dual threat capability. (Sonny seems to lean pocket passers) I would love another QB in the room...

corpuschristifrog

Fort Worth product in the portal...caught 12 of the 14TD's thrown by the team in 2021.

Has offers from Nevada and Utah State...Miss State and South Carolina has already contacted him.

There is a precedent for a Wyoming to TCU transfer.

Prime BEEF

Fort Worth product in the portal...caught 12 of the 14TD's thrown by the team in 2021.

Has offers from Nevada and Utah State...Miss State and South Carolina has already contacted him.

Big WR that just finds a way to score. Would love to get him