• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 Transfer Portal Thread

y2kFrog

Maybe fallout from going to a 3-3-5 defense, and it may now be more difficult to recruit lineman.

Appears Barquet just entered the portal today. Is it legal to contact players before they enter the portal? It seems USC may have here, or Barquet was making phone calls.
I know Lincoln is familiar, but he literally spent the whole year getting blown off the ball every play.

TCURiggs

Aside from the NIL stuff, it's encouraging that we now have a coach who embraces the portal as a huge opportunity for TCU to grab kids that screwed up by committing and spending a year at redneck outposts that are very unfriendly and even hostile to African Americans and other minorities. I remember moving my son into his dorm in Fayetteville nine years ago when the state senator from the district covering the area stated that African Americans were fortunate to have been forced onto ships and brought here as slaves. Other than a few headlines, his ignorant statement pandered to his constituents and met little if any outrage.

Crappola like this goes on throughout the old confederacy and the campuses in the outposts of the midwest, while not being so hostile racially, are no place for Texas kids to have to spend years. If the NIL money can be suitable, I think alot of these kids will jump at the first opportunity to leave and come to a city with a vibrant AA community now that they don't have to sit out a year..

DampDelectableGyrfalcon-size_restricted.gif

Moose Stuff

Aside from the NIL stuff, it's encouraging that we now have a coach who embraces the portal as a huge opportunity for TCU to grab kids that screwed up by committing and spending a year at redneck outposts that are very unfriendly and even hostile to African Americans and other minorities. I remember moving my son into his dorm in Fayetteville nine years ago when the state senator from the district covering the area stated that African Americans were fortunate to have been forced onto ships and brought here as slaves. Other than a few headlines, his ignorant statement pandered to his constituents and met little if any outrage.

Crappola like this goes on throughout the old confederacy and the campuses in the outposts of the midwest, while not being so hostile racially, are no place for Texas kids to have to spend years. If the NIL money can be suitable, I think alot of these kids will jump at the first opportunity to leave and come to a city with a vibrant AA community now that they don't have to sit out a year..

Attachments

• 1639447011302.gif
    1639447011302.gif
    377.7 KB · Views: 63

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

confused baby GIF

82 Frog Fever

Consider taking full advantage of the vibrant AA community.

Paint It Purple

Crappola like this goes on throughout the old confederacy and the campuses in the outposts of the midwest, while not being so hostile racially, are no place for Texas kids to have to spend years. If the NIL money can be suitable, I think alot of these kids will jump at the first opportunity to leave and come to a city with a vibrant AA community now that they don't have to sit
This isn't a shtick is it? You really typed that and believe every word of it. Geez!!!

One Frog Nation

Spencer Rattler has some competition in the portal. He is ranked #2 and a tick behind him is Dillon Gabriel from UCF. Both are transferring to UCLA. One will transfer again before the season starts
I was not expecting one of these 2 to leave so quick, but Rattler already left UCLA before getting there and is off to south carolina. but I did say that one would leave before the season starts.