• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 Transfer Portal Thread

Palliative Care

Now you have to dance with the one who is available and here. Yes Miller can be your lead runner so you show him some love until he is not. This is our new reality. Love the one you are with and be open to someone new.

The rule should be if you enter the portal, you’re ineligible to return to your team.
What if you’d just put your name in the portal because you hated Brian Kelly, and then he left a week later and was replaced by a guy you’d love to play for?

There’s no harm in giving them the option to stay.

Wexahu

What if you’d just put your name in the portal because you hated Brian Kelly, and then he left a week later and was replaced by a guy you’d love to play for?

There’s no harm in giving them the option to stay.
You shouldn’t have signed up to play for Kelly to begin with. That’s a choice you made coming out of high school, you’re free to go wherever you want. And then if you don’t like where you picked, you’re free to transfer. Just have to sit out a year. How it should be.

One Frog Nation

The 247 portal is showing Spencer Rattler to UCLA as his portal entry destination.
The top 3 QBs have destinations as does the top RB from GT, who is going to Alabama
top 4 O line are taken as are the top 2 WR
going fast

Moose Stuff

The 247 portal is showing Spencer Rattler to UCLA as his portal entry destination.
The top 3 QBs have destinations as does the top RB from GT, who is going to Alabama
top 4 O line are taken as are the top 2 WR
going fast
Honestly feel like these better kids know where they’re going before they hit the portal most of the time.

One Frog Nation

I was thinking more along the lines of boosters and maybe even coaches illegally contacting them and offering them money.
I kinda think that the coaches watch themselves a bit more than that, but I certainly think that they might encourage players to contact "friends" to gauge interest. Boosters, who knows, some of them are so stupid and just throw money around without thinking.

Moose Stuff

I kinda think that the coaches watch themselves a bit more than that, but I certainly think that they might encourage players to contact "friends" to gage interest. Boosters, who knows, some of them are so stupid and just throw money around without thinking.
You don’t have to “think” anymore. Throwing money around is how it works now.

Wexahu

College freshman should not be leaving for the NFL because in almost all examples their bodies aren’t ready for that.
Zero high school kids would get drafted. 53 guys on an NFL roster, absolutely can’t waste any roster spots on developmental players. And no matter how great they think they are there isn’t one 18-year old in the country ready for the NFL.

sandiegojack

I watched some of the game between SDSU and Utah State. Utah State has 44 transfers on the team and the quarterbck will play his seventh year of college football next season. NEW norm

Eight

Don’t know why a hard line can’t be drawn for kids that put their name in. They are basically saying they are open to going somewhere else, right? What is a “visit” anyway?

Would anyone be ok with their spouse saying they were going to put some feelers out and see what kind of response they get? And then they’ll get back with you later depending on their options?

big difference between your spouse and you getting legally separated and another with them on tinder