• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 Transfer Portal Thread

froginaustin

My brother-in-law (OU alum) is all doom and gloom and said he feels like this is the beginning of irrelevance for them.

I wonder if all these OU players that were highly sought-after and fawned-over recruits are just demanding a little love from the incoming OU staff.

Prime BEEF

Man that fan base has its first sign of adversity in two decades and they’re all jumping off bridges. What a bunch of weak minded toothless pussies.

Glad they’re falling apart. scheiss em.
Yeah they are to quick to throw in the towel. At least wait until you know who your new coach is

froginmn

Wouldn't it be something..if those OU recruits/transfers collectively decided to come to TCU. Top 10 team before the season even opens'!!!!!!!!!! Dykes team could pull this off you know. If he's anywhere close in personality to his Dad, yes it could happen. West Texas loved, loved Spike Dykes. Spike always reminded me of a guy not many of you know, Will Rodger's.
Cory's dad?

Extremely productive UNLV LB. Gonna have a ton of options beyond TCU.

He seems to have offers all over the country. I was watching UNLV/Justin Rogers against SDSU a couple weeks back and mentioned in the other games thread that UNLV had some dudes on defense. I can't say I took note of the names because it didn't seem that important at the time but I suspect he was one of those dudes, if not the lead dude.

Nick Danger

He seems to have offers all over the country. I was watching UNLV/Justin Rogers against SDSU a couple weeks back and mentioned in the other games thread that UNLV had some dudes on defense. I can't say I took note of the names because it didn't seem that important at the time but I suspect he was one of those dudes, if not the lead dude.
He is from Louisiana, which would be in closer proximity to Fort Worth for his family and friends than many of the other locale's he has offers from.

asleep003

He appears to have 44 more tackles than anyone else on the UNLV team ...