• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

Eight

damn forth worth-dallas biased coverage around

no mention that the astros have drafted in the 14th round the hitting machine himself, tommy sacco jr.

the boot is staying put, mainly because no one really cares about it and it lost, but anyhow, greetings tommy and remember:

wilson912

Porter’s a fine student athlete but ultimately was not able to be a consistent offensive force. Best season was his first one - best of luck to him!!

Purp

We'll miss Porter in our house. My 5 year old loves him. When he'd list his 5 favorite players Porter was always either #1 or #2 (Tommy Sacco traded #1 spot). We left one Sunday after running bases and getting posters autographed and Porter was talking to his parents by 3rd base. My son runs off to go talk to him when he saw him as if they've been buddies for decades. I go over to pull him away and Porter is down on a knee talking to him like they've been buddies for decades. His mom had completely melted (it was an adorable moment) and I couldn't muster the sternness needed to end the interaction.

He's a great kid and had a lot of great moments for us, but I think this will be best for him. I think CKS (and CJS for that matter) expect to have enough quality on the roster that starting game in and game out isn't in the cards for PB. In his last season he needs to play every day.

Punter1

We'll miss Porter in our house. My 5 year old loves him. When he'd list his 5 favorite players Porter was always either #1 or #2 (Tommy Sacco traded #1 spot). We left one Sunday after running bases and getting posters autographed and Porter was talking to his parents by 3rd base. My son runs off to go talk to him when he saw him as if they've been buddies for decades. I go over to pull him away and Porter is down on a knee talking to him like they've been buddies for decades. His mom had completely melted (it was an adorable moment) and I couldn't muster the sternness needed to end the interaction.

He's a great kid and had a lot of great moments for us, but I think this will be best for him. I think CKS (and CJS for that matter) expect to have enough quality on the roster that starting game in and game out isn't in the cards for PB. In his last season he needs to play every day.

Great story....but we've got holes in LF and DH and he should be playing everyday in one of them. He was misused here bigtine...