• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

Eight

file.jpg

Spike

Considering our pitching staff last season, the offense had to try and produce as many runs as possible and maybe more than possible.

Example: The ninth inning against the Aggies.
I'm talking about a philosophy that's been going on for 10 plus years. That said, small ball requires solid pitching. I remember when Howard was our 5th starter. Now we barely have 2.

Moose Stuff

Brayden has been very good all week. Easily in the top tier of hitters in this group. Savage has thrown well. Ridings…… not so much. The Nevada kid is almost a lock weekend starter for us. I don’t think he’ll be a dominant Friday night type guy but more of a reliable Saturday guy. I’m hoping Cam Brown takes that next step into being the Friday guy.

TXTXFrog

Brayden has been very good all week. Easily in the top tier of hitters in this group. Savage has thrown well. Ridings…… not so much. The Nevada kid is almost a lock weekend starter for us. I don’t think he’ll be a dominant Friday night type guy but more of a reliable Saturday guy. I’m hoping Cam Brown takes that next step into being the Friday guy.
Didn’t he(Morris) give up 2 HRs in 3 innings and 3 runs?

Punter1

You assuming Riley C and Perez are gone?? Or on Sunday or back in the pen....
?