• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

TXTXFrog

I think the days of having an elite hs recruiting class that matters are over. It’s all going to be trades and contract negotiations. The new era of portal recruiting.

GoFrog Yourself

So he made the Horns down sign at the womens college World Series in which the UT womens team was participating. Petty, but you’ve got to be a little bit smarter.

And let’s face it, now there are hundreds of people who have heard of this guy, who wouldn’t have before.
He gets free drinks for life in college station and Norman. Although that’s not much to be excited about

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
O.K. So, we are on point for a New Guy to learn our talented little tadpoles how to hit the danged ball. I hope we have somebody already in mind who is a good teacher.

Punter1

Scott Malone already has a HC gig at Aggie-Corpus-Christi...but I'd LOVE to see him as our new hitting coach.

Great dude, former Frog and a hellofa hitter...plus he's a great coach and if we can offer a pay raise over what he's getting it may be enough to temp him with the idea of him bouncing to a bigger job in 3 or 4 years...

Just a thought...