• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

Pharm Frog

Several interesting things in play still today….

Kentucky v LSU: If UK wins it will bring the Cats into the Top 50 and move TCU’s Q1 record to 9-17. Not sure that’s much different than 8-15 where it stands now but still telling.

Okie Lite now at RPI #10. If they win later they could get to #6. Lose and drop to 13/14 or so. I’d have to think they are a near lock to be a host if they didn’t have to play another game. May be already.

DBU down to S Illinois 7-3 with bases loaded and two outs in T9 and Luke Heefner up.

And Heefner doubles in 2 runs to make it 7-5. Next hitter pops up in foul territory but catcher and 3B collide and drop the ball. But batter then Ks and DBU is done in The Valley. Will fall into the 20’s in RPI.

Pharm Frog

Several interesting things in play still today….

Kentucky v LSU: If UK wins it will bring the Cats into the Top 50 and move TCU’s Q1 record to 9-17. Not sure that’s much different than 8-15 where it stands now but still telling.

Okie Lite now at RPI #10. If they win later they could get to #6. Lose and drop to 13/14 or so. I’d have to think they are a near lock to be a host if they didn’t have to play another game. May be already.

DBU down to S Illinois 7-3 with bases loaded and two outs in T9 and Luke Heefner up.

And Heefner doubles in 2 runs to make it 7-5. Next hitter pops up in foul territory but catcher and 3B collide and drop the ball. But batter then Ks and DBU is done in The Valley. Will fall into the 20’s in RPI.
Kentucky up 7-0 over LSU in the 6th.

Pharm Frog

UTSA beats S Miss and moves ahead of the Frogs in RPI and Kentucky beats LSU and climbs to #50 and moves Frogs’ Q1 to 9-17. If RPI in the mid-30’s and a 9-17 record against Q1 with a 46th best SOS gets you a regional…so be it.

Pharm Frog

Hope like crazy that we get to host because I absolutely love post season baseball in Lupton. But hard to feel like we deserve to.
I’ll be in West Texas next weekend so it wouldn’t matter much to me. I had hoped about a month ago that maybe there’d be a regional in Lubbock that I could wear some purple to for a game or two but that ain’t happening.