• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

hometown frog

I thought something was wrong w Riley a couple of weeks ago. So shutting him down doesn’t surprise me. Walker just looked like he wasn’t fooling anybody last weekend at FSU.

Pharm Frog

I thought something was wrong w Riley a couple of weeks ago. So shutting him down doesn’t surprise me. Walker just looked like he wasn’t fooling anybody last weekend at FSU.
Pretty hard to fool people with thigh high fastballs bisecting the plate. Occasionally would fool someone with thigh high change up bisecting the plate.

As for RC, to me it just appeared that the fastball just didn’t have that late movement on it that it had been doing. Seemed very flat.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Have you heard of Mark Rober? An engineer and designer, formerly with NASA and Iphone, he now designs things like Glitter Bombs, Dart boards that move to the dart, mechanical field goal kickers and golf clubs. Bright guy with a good sense of humor. Anyhow, he has developed and made available an app which will analyze the signs given by a base coach and almost instantaneously tells you what the play will be. Interesting and probably against the rules!

CardFrog

Have you heard of Mark Rober? An engineer and designer, formerly with NASA and Iphone, he now designs things like Glitter Bombs, Dart boards that move to the dart, mechanical field goal kickers and golf clubs. Bright guy with a good sense of humor. Anyhow, he has developed and made available an app which will analyze the signs given by a base coach and almost instantaneously tells you what the play will be. Interesting and probably against the rules!

Maybe he can figure out an app for our Frog's Football D to actually stop opponents...I'd be down with that.

PurpleBlood87

I'm not a drinker but I might start tonight.

Just saw that River Ridings is starting tonight against Kansas.

It has to be a one inning opener situation.