• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

Frog-O-Rama

Intense road schedule this year. 2 neutral site series, 6 road series, and 6 home series. Unusually balanced.

Weekend Series:
@ MLB4 - SDSU, Cal, UH (Surprise)
v. Nebraska (Globe Life)
@ Kentucky
v. Army
@ Baylor
v. K-State
v. West Virginia
@ Texas
v. Texas Tech
@ Oklahoma State
@ Florida State
v. Oklahoma
@ Kansas
v. Santa Clara

Midweek games include: 1 @ Louisville, H&H with DBU, and the usual cast of UTA, UTSA, ACU, SF

Intense road schedule this year. 2 neutral site series, 6 road series, and 6 home series. Unusually balanced.

Weekend Series:
@ MLB4 - SDSU, Cal, UH (Surprise)
v. Nebraska (Globe Life)
@ Kentucky
v. Army
@ Baylor
v. K-State
v. West Virginia
@ Texas
v. Texas Tech
@ Oklahoma State
@ Florida State
v. Oklahoma
@ Kansas
v. Santa Clara

Midweek games include: 1 @ Louisville, H&H with DBU, and the usual cast of UTA, UTSA, ACU, SFA, etc.
Dirtbag - I believe the MLB4 tourney will be held at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick, Scottsdale, AZ. Not in Surprise, AZ. Although, the Rangers and the Royals have a very nice park in Surprise.

LisaLT

Dirtbag - I believe the MLB4 tourney will be held at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick, Scottsdale, AZ. Not in Surprise, AZ. Although, the Rangers and the Royals have a very nice park in Surprise.
LOL - I thought that Surprise meant he was saying UH was a surprise participant
Scottsdale would be a fun trip.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
45 days til first pitch!
Excited Music Video GIF by Train

Casey T

I’ve been looking for tickets for that AZ tourney for a few weeks now and still haven’t seen any, maybe closer to February

PurplFrawg

Administrator
IIRC, the city planners looked hard at turning that intersection into a large traffic circle or roundabout. It was the perfect solution for that horrible intersection. Obviously, it didn't happen.