• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

froglash88

My son is playing in the Perfect Game Freshman World Championships this weekend in West Palm Beach. There will be hundreds of college coaches in attendance. 94 teams from 25 plus states. It’s played at multiple facilities with the main one being the Nationals and Astros Spring Training facility (FITTEAM Ballpark of the Palm Beaches). I wonder if a TCU coach will be there? My son’s team has 8 pitchers throwing in the 80s, including a 13 year old touching 87 multiple times. It should be a ton of fun.

Moose Stuff

My son is playing in the Perfect Game Freshman World Championships this weekend in West Palm Beach. There will be hundreds of college coaches in attendance. 94 teams from 25 plus states. It’s played at multiple facilities with the main one being the Nationals and Astros Spring Training facility (FITTEAM Ballpark of the Palm Beaches). I wonder if a TCU coach will be there? My son’s team has 8 pitchers throwing in the 80s, including a 13 year old touching 87 multiple times. It should be a ton of fun.
I would say there’s a solid chance.

flyfishingfrog

KS is in Florida recruiting- I assume that is where he is given the size of the tournament

TXTXFrog

KS is in Florida recruiting- I assume that is where he is given the size of the tournament
Jupiter will also have the older boys...most of those are committed, but coaches like to check on them.I'm surprised he is there. He always was before, but he was the RC. You see a HC occasionally but its usually the RCs. I assumed there would be a transition to Mosiello.

Moose Stuff

Jupiter will also have the older boys...most of those are committed, but coaches like to check on them.I'm surprised he is there. He always was before, but he was the RC. You see a HC occasionally but its usually the RCs. I assumed there would be a transition to Mosiello.
It’s become a game where HC’s gave to get out. I see HC’s from the major programs at these events quite often. At the Area Codes back in August I saw Savage (UCLA), Corbin (Vandy), and Johnson (LSU) among a few others.