• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Chongo94

Hopefully it’s starting to click and he can kick on from here.

It’s amazing how awful Norwich have been and yet, somehow, they are (currently) above the relegation spots.

Purp

Hopefully it’s starting to click and he can kick on from here.

It’s amazing how awful Norwich have been and yet, somehow, they are (currently) above the relegation spots.
They've come on the past few weeks. I bet half their points were earned in 2022.

Last edited:

Purp

Much needed for him.

He just needs minutes in the right system. I think Valencia want him to be like Weston McKennie for the Nats, but that's not his game. He can improve and evolve on the defensive end, but he needs to be free to run at defenders more with the ball playing off of a guy like McKennie. I'm not sure Valencia is the right place for him if he doesn't get more looks.

Purp

This move would be great for him, but I wonder if Red Bull would really not sell. It seems logical they may want to progress him to Leipzig, but it seems odd they wouldn't sell him at this price. That's a huge number for a guy like him.

To put into perspective, McKennie went to Juve (a perennial global super power) for less at a time when corona hadn't substantially reduced budgets across Europe (especially for clubs that have spent more years below the top flight than in since these guys were in elementary school).

Last edited: