• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Moose Stuff

Just read an ESPN article forecasting the weather for the upcoming qualies. The first game in Columbus has temps in the mid-20s for the game. The game in Canadia will be right around 20 degrees for the game. The 3rd one in Minnesota will be in the mid-teens. El Salvador and Honduras should forfeit. We need 9 points from this window.
Sounds fun.

Moose Stuff

Dest came on late in this one after an Ansu Fati injury. Pedri also left with something (didn’t look major at all). Perhaps some more PT in Dest’s near future.

dawg

FJZ6dgVXoAoqdM9

Purp

I think this could be a big deal. The Hoffenheim skipper came from Bayern 2 and knows Richards and Che well from their training stints there. Hope he's going to get some immediate looks.

Purp

That's a bold prediction for Gomez to overtake Robinson at left back and Turner to drop to 4th on the depth chart. And if Musah isn't running centrally with McKennie flanked by Pulisic and Reyna while Adams trails them then midfield formation needs an overhaul.

Purp

I mean I guess we can argue about the inclusion of some MLS guys here but unless they actually play key minutes I don’t really care. Busio must be sick or injured.
Yeah. I'm not sure what else Scally has to do to get a call-up (but who do you take off of that back line, though) and I feel like Busio has earned his place. I'm beyond ready to no longer see Roldan and Lletget on these rosters.

Moose Stuff

Yeah. I'm not sure what else Scally has to do to get a call-up (but who do you take off of that back line, though) and I feel like Busio has earned his place. I'm beyond ready to no longer see Roldan and Lletget on these rosters.
Agreed. Scally seems to be the main omission at first glance.