• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Purp

23 man roster announced for Nations League. No big surprises, but I'm pleasantly surprised by Adams being on the list. I think they have until June 1 to remove him due to injury, but it was widely reported that he likely wouldn't be on the roster due to a back injury he's been rehabbing in the States.

A little disappointed Dike isn't on the roster, but I'd also read a lot of commentary expecting him and Zardes to be left off to make them available for the Gold Cup. Apparently Berhalter wanted to get Dike back into his Orlando side after his loan ended and make him the primary option this summer for the Gold Cup. I get it to a certain extent. It sounds like Sargent is the clear #1 option at striker and Siebatcheu can be cap tied sooner by playing in the Nations League.

Moose Stuff

23 man roster announced for Nations League. No big surprises, but I'm pleasantly surprised by Adams being on the list. I think they have until June 1 to remove him due to injury, but it was widely reported that he likely wouldn't be on the roster due to a back injury he's been rehabbing in the States.

A little disappointed Dike isn't on the roster, but I'd also read a lot of commentary expecting him and Zardes to be left off to make them available for the Gold Cup. Apparently Berhalter wanted to get Dike back into his Orlando side after his loan ended and make him the primary option this summer for the Gold Cup. I get it to a certain extent. It sounds like Sargent is the clear #1 option at striker and Siebatcheu can be cap tied sooner by playing in the Nations League.

I would have liked to have seen Dike as well. Is Richards hurt?