• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

TX_Krötenechse

I think our OL development is really good and our NFL numbers reflect that. I think we’ve just focused on pass protection too much in past years, to the point where our run game has suffered. This year we seem to be on a better track there.

netty2424

giphy.gif

Froggish

4* defensive tackle from Louisiana. Been an LSU commit for a while but seemingly flirting a lot with the Frogs. The impression I get is that we’re the favorite now that he’s decommited.
Please Please Please....Also would love to get Bud Clarke out of LA as well.

I think the smartest thing TCU could do for recruiting is to replace SMU on the schedule with Tulane..We have gotten so much momentum in LA that the New Orleans exposure would be awesome for recruits. In fact give me Rice (H-Town recruitment) and Tulane (New Orleans) to go with a good P5 game and I think it would pay off huge

SuperBarrFrog

Please Please Please....Also would love to get Bud Clarke out of LA as well.

I think the smartest thing TCU could do for recruiting is to replace SMU on the schedule with Tulane..We have gotten so much momentum in LA that the New Orleans exposure would be awesome for recruits. In fact give me Rice (H-Town recruitment) and Tulane (New Orleans) to go with a good P5 game and I think it would pay off huge

Plus, fans would love an excuse for a New Orleans road game. Much better than going to Dallas.

Last edited:

helcap

Also, folks on the LSU 247 board aren’t doing the usual ‘glad he is gone’ that most posters do with a decomitt.

They really wanted him in their class. He is a good one.

I chuckled on this post on Tiger Droppings concerning Patrick

I have no comment since I have to respect the decision

Punter1

All right.... now would be a good time to start that 247 subscription if you haven’t already.

Insanely great value. Jeremy Clark covers the Frogs as well as any beat writer I've seen cover any team. It's not just recruiting either...its team news throughout the year.

Supporting JC and 24/7 really is supporting the Frogs...because I'm a firm believer Jeremy is a huge asset to this staff in terms of info getting back to the staff. Trust me...JC is huge help to the program and he is dam good at what he does for us and the program...

Or you can just the go with the alternative...the paper that employs Muck...