• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Froggish

Is it weird that Fitch retweeted Perroni’s tweet about making CBS for tamu and bama?

I never find this that weird. Fitch is a monster recruiter and he has relationships with lots of other coaches and kids he's recruiting. Not to mention its a re-tweet culture.

Pretty clear that Perroni's is talking about Evans and Achane...Both of those kids turned their noses up at TCU long ago....

Peacefrog

Degenerate

Froggish

Here we go...cross them Frog fingers for a monster

Would love to have Bud Clark flip from Virginia and bring that monster of a teammate 4 star Jacobian Guillory with him.....That would be outrageous. Both of those cats are going to be really good..

Last edited:

Froggish

Here something interesting..to me

1. TCU ranked #21 in nicest facilities in country by 247..
2. TCU Program in the top 15 programs in winning % in last 10 years
3. GP widely considered one of the top coaches in America

All things that you would think have a drastic impact on recruiting...

TCU Recruiting classes have averaged in the mid 30’s

It would seem success on the field, brilliance of facilities, and respect of coaching really pale in comparison to the number of alumni and publicity. All would indicate that we could literally win a National Championship and not recruit inside the top 20..If that’s the case, and I think it is, we just need to be happy with who get and trust that GP is going to grow them up..

Raw Frog

Here something interesting..to me

1. TCU ranked #21 in nicest facilities in country by 247..
2. TCU Program in the top 15 programs in winning % in last 10 years
3. GP widely considered one of the top coaches in America

All things that you would think have a drastic impact on recruiting...

TCU Recruiting classes have averaged in the mid 30’s

It would seem success on the field, brilliance of facilities, and respect of coaching really pale in comparison to the number of alumni and publicity. All would indicate that we could literally win a National Championship and not recruit inside the top 20..If that’s the case, and I think it is, we just need to be happy with who get and trust that GP is going to grow them up..

You still have to close the deal...

Moose Stuff

Wasn't he wanting to play QB and we wanted him somewhere else? I thought I remembered he ended up in Waco b/c he was told he could play QB. Guessing that didn't pan out for him there after all? Maybe he just realized Waco sucked early in camp and couldn't handle it anymore.

Yes. And IIRC dad was involved in the final decision after it looked like he was headed to FW the day prior.