• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

FrogCop19

Staff is probably waiting for Joe2001 to get back to them with a list of truly interested prospects so they can know who to focus on.
Well, in his defense, he has such a large list of people that are really, really close to some athletes, so... I imagine that takes some time.

Eight

was at a friend's house for a church group last night and i was subjected to an lsu alum, ag former-student, and auburn alum talking about recruiting.

ag makes the comment that fisher is in the process of locking down the top talent in texas for 2020 and tcu and baylor will no longer get their share and we are going to slide back into being irrelevant.

i simply asked him when did tcu ever out recruit texas and texas a&m in the past ten years and it really didn't matter as we will still find our type of talent in texas and have started cherry picking in other states such as iowa, ohio, oklahoma, louisiana, and california.

he is partly right in that fisher is going out the texas 2020 top 20 hard, but it was fun to watch him try to respond to something that doesn't relate to a ranking on a website

Fosterpark Squatter

was at a friend's house for a church group last night and i was subjected to an lsu alum, ag former-student, and auburn alum talking about recruiting.

ag makes the comment that fisher is in the process of locking down the top talent in texas for 2020 and tcu and baylor will no longer get their share and we are going to slide back into being irrelevant.

i simply asked him when did tcu ever out recruit texas and texas a&m in the past ten years and it really didn't matter as we will still find our type of talent in texas and have started cherry picking in other states such as iowa, ohio, oklahoma, louisiana, and california.

he is partly right in that fisher is going out the texas 2020 top 20 hard, but it was fun to watch him try to respond to something that doesn't relate to a ranking on a website
I've seen license plate frames with "former student Texas A&M" and wondered if it was people who went there, didn't graduate, and felt like they needed something pridefully advertising that.

Moose Stuff

I love burying people like that. Also, you need better friends.

Frog-in-law1995

I've seen license plate frames with "former student Texas A&M" and wondered if it was people who went there, didn't graduate, and felt like they needed something pridefully advertising that.

All alums refer to themselves as “former students” to point out that they remain Aggies (as opposed to UT, where alums call themselves ex-Longhorns). The alumni association is called the Association of Former Students. But yes, after leaving w/o graduating, I clung to the “former student” bit for a while.

netty2424

I have a hard time keeping up with 2019, so maybe this was posted somewhere already. But we made a top 7 for 4* 2020 RB out of Missouri, Reggie Love.

Realtorfrog

Have an acquaintance who we met his family for New Years..... he was all excited about the aggy game....I asked him why you graduated from North Texas I thought. His response. Yeah I did but I went to aTm my first semester!!! Unbelievable!!!