• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Purp

I’m sure he’s a good dude and probably a great dad. That just rubs me the wrong way. My kids are pretty awesome too but the world doesn’t need a daily reminder from me.
I think I'm with you. There's a line between being proud of your kids and being braggadocios/arrogant about your kids' success. I think for me it gives off the impression that they want to take credit for their kids' success rather than let their kids get the proper amount of credit for themselves. The kid is special so don't diminish him and his success by projecting yourself into his spotlight.

It's one thing to share your kid's big accomplishments on social media so family and friends can enjoy the success with you and it's something completely different to share your kid's big accomplishments on social media to bring attention to yourself. I've not studied this guy's tweeter feed to form my own opinion, but I get where you're going with it.

CryptoMiner

What type of assistant? Any relation to Braylon Broughton?

Basketball and has also been a recruiting coordinator. She was with Mittie but left to go to LSU and was at TVCC prior to TCU. Yolanda Wells-Broughton. The dad, Vernon Broughton (who would have guessed that) played arena football.

No relation to Braylon, Vernon is from NC and Braylon's parents (both died before he started at TCU) were from Texas.

Bruce Berry

Basketball and has also been a recruiting coordinator. She was with Mittie but left to go to LSU and was at TVCC prior to TCU. Yolanda Wells-Broughton. The dad, Vernon Broughton (who would have guessed that) played arena football.

No relation to Braylon, Vernon is from NC and Braylon's parents (both died before he started at TCU) were from Texas.

You know a lot of stuff. Thoughts on this market situation?

Latest posts