• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

CryptoMiner

I googled Malcolm Kelly and I think that is him. He’s listed at 6’4”, which would make the recruit about 5’11”

There was a pic earlier of another WR recruit listed at 6-4 and he and Kelly were about the same height (recruit a little shorter). That was the first thing I thought when I read Medford was 6-4 (or 6-3), no way is he that tall. Maybe something else going on so hate to judge by one photo.

Edit: Found the pic of Blake Nowell who is listed at 6-4 and Kelly:

D2IkeBJWkAIv81I.jpg

Last edited:

StinnettFrog

Thanks! Hope TCU offers soon (sorry if you thought I implied he was offered, I just like to occasionally highlight players getting interest from the staff). Kid looks like the prototypical Patterson recruit, very athletic with great speed for his size and a little undervalued right now (that should change shortly though).

Keep us updated if you can.
Jalin Conyers. He has been offered by Michigan, LSU, Arizona State and Baylor in addition to Tech

Last edited:

StinnettFrog

I’ve been putting TCU shirts on him since he was little but he has always been a huge Tech fan. I think he wants the offer and he would listen. Really hard to know what he will choose at this point. He wants to play basketball and football but not sure that is realistic these days